OSDC public in Hebrew 2023.01
This is an experimental run of the Open Source Development Course.
It will be given in Hebrew.
Slides and other written material will be in English.
It is free of charge.
Number of participants is limited.
- Start date: 2023.01.08 15:00
- Meeting time: Will be announced later.
- Length: 13 weeks
- Expected workload: min 5 hours a week (including presentations and hands-on work)
- Presentations: Zoom-based and in Hebrew. They will be recorded. The participants will have access to the videos and probably they will be made public. (Participation in the presentations is recommended, but not required.)
- Weekly assignments
As the presentations will be recorded all the course is “asynchronous”. Participants are expected to keep the weekly pace, but within the week they are free to schedule when they watch the presentation and when they do the assignments.
Check out the detailed syllabus.
- Registration: send your full name to Gabor Szabo: firstname.lastname@example.org If you already have an account on GitHub or GitLab include the links to you account(s) as well.